Ray Mayne Hose and Fittings Ltd Careers
Electrical Field Service Techician
Ray Mayne Hose and Fittings Limited is an Ashburton based family owned irrigation business. New Zealand importer and distributor of Reinke Irrigation systems for more than 20 years. Number 1 Reinke dealer for Australasia for many years.
Due to the continued growth of the irrigation business within the Ray Mayne group – and the ever increasing market share of the Reinke brand in New Zealand, there are now vacancies for qualified irrigation technicians to join the team based in Mid Canterbury.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Electrical Wiring of new Reinke Centre Pivot and Lateral move irrigators – many now featuring the class leading Reinke Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) systems
- Understanding and maintaining Trimble GPS guidance systems for pivots and laterals
- On site technical problem solving
- General service work
- Understanding electrical controls, electrical irrigation components and their operation and maintenance
- Available for rostered call outs
The right person will:
- Be enthusiastic and hard working
- Be well organised
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Have good experience of electrical controls – switchboards, main control panels etc.
- Have a good mechanical understanding
- Have a clean New Zealand drivers licence
- Have had some irrigation knowledge – not essential as full training will be provided
- Be physically fit
- Be keen to work extra hours when required
This is a great position, busy at times, yes, but very rewarding. This role offers a great variation and flexibility – you will be part of a great team of guys and girls who want to get the job done.
Applicants will need to be a qualified electrician, with a current practicing licence – or in the closing stages of getting a practicing licence.
If you want a good job, being rewarded well financially with a great potential to grow with the company, you need to apply – Immediate start is available.