(DESHLER, Neb. – April 10, 2019) – Reinke Manufacturing is reminding you of some critical safety guidelines.
- Wait for the waters to completely recede.
- Contact Ray Mayne Hose and Fittings to inspect your system for needed repairs or to restore power to your center pivot and other irrigation equipment.
- Do NOT attempt to do this yourself as there could be additional electrical safety hazards due to debris striking electrical components on equipment, broken power lines and other unforeseen dangers.
- Ray Mayne Hose and Fittings your local dealership has a great deal of experience with irrigation systems and will be more likely to notice additional damage, problems or needed repairs before you go on-site or contact your insurance company.
- *Be Aware* – Some areas are requiring a permit before restoring any form of power. Ray Mayne Hose and Fittings, we know how to find this information.
- Contact your insurance company to file a claim. Claims should be completed as soon as possible.
Reinke Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the world’s largest privately held manufacturer of center pivot and lateral move irrigation systems. Family owned since 1954, and headquartered in Deshler, Neb., Reinke develops products designed to increase agriculture production while providing labor savings and environmental efficiencies. Reinke is a continued leader in industry advancements as the first to incorporate GPS, satellite-based communications and touchscreen panel capabilities into mechanized irrigation system management.
For further information, contact New Zealand’s most experienced and knowledgeable Reinke staff at Ray Mayne Hose and Fittings today call 64 3 308 6022.